Anyone who meets the Statement of Standards
- Caring for one another.
- Keeping the body clean and healthy with proper nutrition.
- The use of any form of tobacco, illicit drugs and excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to the body and soul.
- According to the Word of God, sexual relations outside the bond of marriage is morally wrong. Marriage is a bond between a man and woman only.
- Abortion is wrong, except in a life threatening situation to the mother.
- Physical, mental or emotional abuse of any kind to a family member or anyone else is morally wrong.
NOTE: Some individuals may not be eligible or have a membership limitation due to certain past or present medical conditions.